The COMPLETE ORIGIN.220 PACK comprises the Bimp’Air Caps.220, the standard version of the Bimp’Air capsule and all the components to recharge it using pedal motion and power. With Bimp’Air Origin, the bike produces the air it needs, for total autonomy.
|Assembly weight||1070 g|
|Bimp'Air Caps weight||375 g|
|HPS weight||465 g|
|Energy-C weight||180 g|
- The Bimp’Air Caps.220 and a Presta adapter,
- The HPS (a miniaturised compressor),
- The ENERGY-C (front wheel bike power take-off, compatible with hubs up to a maximum diameter of 36 mm and 9/10 mm skewers),
- A capsule mount for bikes (bottle cage location or alternative with Velcro fastenings),
- A 60 cm extension to connect the capsule to the compressor.
Please refer to the CAPS.220 data sheet for information on the capsule.
The bike power take-off system enables the capsule to be recharged in 6 minutes pedalling at 15 km/h once all the components have been connected.
This capsule recharging system is only compatible for the time being with hubs up to a maximum diameter of 36 mm and 9/10 mm skewers. And a minimum distance of 15 millimeters between the fork and the hubs of the front wheel of the bicycle, as you can see in the images of the product above.
Other versions are in the process of being developed for other types of bike.
User instructions for Bimp'Air, a pressurized air caps, in english version.Download (240.75k)
User instructions of HPS, the miniaturised compressor system used to charge Bimp'Air caps units.Download (180.21k)